We believe there are several reasons parents choose us. We provide a loving, safe and secure environment, so that all the children we care for:-
- Have fun and are happy
- Become confident and independent
- Make friends and develop their social skills
- Enjoy the freedom of playing and exploring outdoors
- Learn and develop within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
- Prepare for the move to school
Each child is cared for individually and as parents know their children best, we work in partnership with parents to get to know the children. We tailor their care and aim to follow their routines from
home e.g. sleep and feeding routines. We believe it is imperative for a nursery to maintain a home routine whilst integrating early years nursery care and education.
At High Trees we want to support children in the best possible way and we understand that every child may do things at different ages and stages. We work with parents to share information on what you know about your child
in the Prime and Specific Areas of Learning within the EYFS curriculum.
Food – Nutritious Meals
Excellent Outdoor Space for children to explore and develop in.